Tuesday, May 6, 2008

SCHOOL

I hate school! It is so boring. I would rather be playing legos. Every morning we have to get up at 6:30 and leave by 7:45. School is 7 hours, which is one reason it is so boring. Music is my worst class. The music teacher is nice though. My best class is P.E. because it's fun. We have two teachers. We play basketball sometimes and dodge ball. It's pretty cool. My homeroom teacher is Mrs. Hurst and she's nice. She is also kind of funny. I am good at math and I don't hate it as much. I'm also pretty good at reading. I have learned A LOT this year. I liked homeschooling because I could be home and do what I want, but I have learned a lot more being in school so I'm glad that I'm in school now. I have made a lot of really good friends like Josh, Zach, Robbie, and lots of others. The girls are creepy though. I got chosen to be the Citizen of the Month in March. We get to go out to lunch with the principal. He's really nice. BUT....I still hate school.

4 comments:

Carissa J said...

Tanner, congratulations on getting citizen of the month. I had a hard time with school too but I look back and wished that I tried harder. I hope you don't look back with the same regret! Did you know there is an amusement park called Lego Land? Maybe one day you'll be able to see it.

Genelle said...

Well, join the club!! Be grateful... High School is a million times worse. I get Senioritis all the time, and I'm only a Sophmore! It's terrible. You can complain when you get to college boy, but not when you're only in the 4th grade! Buck up!

P.S. Why not buy a mini lego set to take to school with you? When your teacher gets boring, you can pull it out and play with it under your desk.

julie said...

No Tanner, do not take your legos to school with you! But keep working, so you won't be the slacker when you are grown up! I loved seeing your cool lego creations this past weekend. You are so talented at building lego things...maybe you'll be an engineer or builder or a master builder at Lego Land!!!! Grandma J

- said...

Good work man. I was the same way. I wanted to play nintendo. Hmm...I still want to play nintendo. Not much has changed. You better get some nice legos.