Saturday, June 21, 2008

Scout Camp








I got to go to a Webelos overnight campout last night. I didn't get home until 5:00 today. I'm so tired because we stayed up late and had to be up early because breakfast was at 7:30. I loved sleeping in our tent. My two good friends Kyler and Trayson were there with me and it was awesome. We had to make our own lunch today and we made hogie sandwiches. We also had chips, grapes and carrots. I loved doing the archery, but I thought the first aid stuff was a little boring because it was so hot outside. I can't wait to go again!

3 comments:

Genelle said...

Well, I'm so glad you had such a fantastic time at camp! You are quite the shot, I bet. Who knew? Congrats!

Carissa J said...

That's so fun! Archery, huh? Interesting. I loved campouts when I was younger. Girls camp and Oakcrest. Good times. I'm glad you had fun!

julie said...

It sounds like you had a great time at scout camp. I hope you will continue working toward your Eagle Scout award. It was probably a lot of fun having your best friends at camp with you, and your dad too! Love, Gma